Saturday, February 9, 2013

Old favorite Gaillardia.

Baby trapped in the vicious spiny Bromeliad.

Succulent collection enjoying the summer sun.

Campanula poscharskyana.

Native Thalictrum, or Meadow Rue.

A particularly beautiful Icelandic poppy.

A tiny Rose I grew from seed.

Gaillardia is interesting even in bud.

Campanula rotundifolia, or Harebells.

Pure white Japanese Iris.

Knifophia I grew from seed.

Corydalis elata which flops enthusiastically around the garden.

Our "fairy Meadow'' was a great success, at least for the first year.

I can't stop photographing digitalis.

A tiny Tea Rose that I purchased at the super market years ago, and which has faithfully bloomed for many years tucked away in a neglected corner of the garden. I'm afraid to move it.

Clematis x "Julia Correvon".

No comments:

Post a Comment